Today I want to share a recipe...hehe..what recipe?? jeng...jeng..jeng....hehe
Chocolate Cup Cake... I know many people like to eat cup cake.. I really really like cup cake..nyumm...nyumm..heheeh
this is a recipe...
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces melted unsweetened baking chocolate
Chocolate Cup Cake recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients into large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, and scrape bowl. Mix at high speed for 3 minutes.
- Fill liners 1/2 to 2/3 full of batter. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans then remove from pan, and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost when chocolate cupcakes are completely cool.
* actually I didn't made this cake yet....I just share only this recipe because I really love Cup Cake...heheeh*