This week I really busy with midsem exam... Yesterday, I had read about examination tips... Now, I want to share some tips for exam with all of you...
Exam tips :-
- Find your own deep and compelling reason to successfully learn your subject and pass your exams.
- Plan your time to include study, revision and social commitments such as a balance of having fun, taking breaks and studying.
- Use multi-coloured Mind Maps for your notes.
- Review your notes regularly to reinforce your new-found knowledge.
- Swiftly skim through your text books and course material before you read them in depth to give you an overview of your subject.
- Learn how to remember lists of things by linking each item to a location on a journey or route you are familiar with around your town. You could even use your own home.
- Before you do any revision, warm up by doing some gentle exercise to relieve any tension in your body and to get a rush of healthy oxygen flowing to your brain and also read the 'doa'.
- Do past papers under thorough exam conditions as often as possible to familiarise yourself with the format and the pressures of working under exam conditions.
- In an exam, make sure you read the question completely and fully understand what the examiner wants before you allocate your time and begin answering the questions.
- If you are faced with a mental block breathe deeply, relax and read the 'doa' to calm yourself.
|focus ! focus ! Focus!|
Good Luck to all my friends =)